BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, February 18, 2011

A Baby Who Moved Mountains



(Emmanuel and Mommy a few hours after delivery)

What a blessing Emmanuel is to my life! God has a purpose for him and continues to use him to Glorify His Name.

Someone recently was very moved by God because of this tiny baby. This person was heart-broken, bruised by people who called themselves Christians. She put walls up in her life to protect herself and I don't blame her. Truth was though that she had also turned her back on God in her pain.

Since we first heard about Emmanuel's heart condition, God has been moving in her life. Calling her to Him and loving on her. She sees Him now loving her and meeting her where she is. She has reconciled to Him for feelings she has had and her past. She has given her burden to Him and He has given her peace. I praise His Holy Name for that! I know God will always take what the enemy plans for destruction and bring Glory to His Name!

It's amazing to me how God works. I hadn't thought about this before but I always have said that a relationship with God is a "heart condition"...It is not about keeping religious rituals, it is not about serving until exhaustion. It is not about giving until you have nothing left to give. It is all about your heart! Is your heart reaching for the Lord, seeking the Lord, loving the Lord. If it is, then every thing else will fall into place. God desires our hearts to be His. I think its cool how he used Emmanuel's heart to teach so many people this.

God named Emmanuel...I have no doubt about that. He had a purpose for him....to let us know that He is with us!

for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. -Philippians 2:13

0 comments: